Going to list most important Windows 8 keyboard shortcuts. You can use them to enhance your user experience with Windows 8. Use of these shortcuts may bring joy and fun while using Windows 8. You can easily memorize these shortcuts, the best way is “start using them.”
- Use Windows key to open Start screen or switch to Desktop if start screen is open.
- Use Windows key + D to open Windows Desktop.
- Use Windows key + . to pin and unpin Windows applications on side of the screen.
- Use Windows key + X to open the power user menu, which gives you access to manyfeatures such as Device Manager and Command Prompt.
- Use Windows key + C to open the Charms.
- Use Windows key + I to open the Charms Settings.
- Hold Windows key + Tab to show open apps.
- Use Windows key + Print screen to create a screen shot, that automatically gets saved to My Pictures folder.